THE GREATER DANGER: MENTAL HEALTH & SUICIDES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
Seek solutions to the epidemic of mental health issues among law enforcement including suicides, substance abuse, violence and criminality. Seek alternatives to the MMPI-2 Psychological Screening that is currently used and unreliable.
FROM STRATEGIC PLAN: HOW IT WILL BE ACHIEVED
· Identify and recruit behavioral specialists, healthcare professionals and mental health experts.
· Identify data to be collected, analyzed, and shared to identify or attempt to predict mental health issues, suicidal tendencies in police officers.
· Research to identify new means of safe reporting, in which officers are given greater protections while seeking treatment.
· Work with families of suicide victims, police officers and grassroots activists surrounding the impact that mental health and suicide has on communities.
· Organize activists, police officers, mental health and medical professionals to demand an increase funding and the statutory requirements to raise minimum training standards.
Sed a Eros Nec
Leo euismod eleifend sit amet ut nisl. Sed a eros nec leo euismod eleifend sit amet ut nisl.